November 13, 2017
Infor EAM has been named a leader in the Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Asset Management. We are proud to share that EAM is positioned highest in ability to execute of all 11 vendors evaluated.
EAM has been evolving for 30 years. We’ve listened to customers and built a best-in-class asset management solution—one that keeps refining and adding to its capabilities. The driving principles of EAM’s development have remained consistent:
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the most useful, innovative, and ever-changing enterprise asset management capabilities—and build them into the product.
- Make it highly configurable, but robust enough to meet most users’ needs right out of the box.
- Focus on ease of use—keeping it capable but not complicated.
- Offer industry-specific functionality and editions.
- Make it powerful enough to grow and scale along with our customers.
- Offer the ultimate flexibility: available on all mobile platforms and devices, and as a cloud, on-premises, or hybrid solution.
Companies and organizations around the world, in dozens of industries, have taken notice and rewarded us with their business. The industry has noticed, too.
“In our opinion, Infor EAM has the happiest, most efficient, and most productive customers in the industry—bar none,” says Kevin Price, Technical Product Evangelist and Strategist, Infor EAM. “We would not continue to lead in the EAM market and would not have developed all the quality capabilities that exist the EAM portfolio without their noticeable fingerprints in every aspect of the process. They give us the vision to understand what the market actually needs and uses versus what we alone think it needs.”
Download your complimentary copy of the Gartner Magic Quadrant to get the details of why Infor EAM has been named a leader.