27th March 2014
11:00 – 12:00 Noon (EDT, New York)
3:00 – 4:00 PM (GMT, London Time)
4:00 – 5:00 PM (CET, Paris Time)
Join us at this Infor EAM Education webinar and discover how Infor training can provide you:
- Convenient and cost-effective learning solutions that allow you and your employees to get up to speed.
- Complete Infor EAM Training to increase your ability to use software, making better decisions, faster.
- Instructor-led Classes to provide in-depth training in your office or at one of our education sites.
- Instructor-led Virtual Classes to learn directly from the office or from home to provides convenient and cost-effective learning solutions
- Self-paced eLearning to allow each user to learn on your own schedule
Discuss all the great benefits of Infor EAM Education and contribute to an interactive discussion of how it can be used in your environment!
Registration & Information
To attend this webinar or for more information, please visit our dedicated event web page available here.
Jim Haynes is Infor EAM Sr. Learning Consultant. Responsibilities include conducting training related activities for Infor EAM product line, including private, public training and workshops in all industries.
Jim has +10yrs experience in Mfg.,Maint. & Operations and has been with Datastream and then Infor for +23 yrs.
Sharmala Sharvanandan is Infor’s International Lead Infor Education.
She is responsible for successful development and delivery of international education programs for employees, customers and partners.