March 28, 2017
Don’t miss next week’s Infor Education webinar
Demystifying Infor Security Services tools and processes for Infor Lawson, presented by Glen Rexing
Friday, April 7, 2017 | 2:00PM ET
This session will provide detailed information on the Infor Security Services (ISS) tool and its latest enhancements. Glen Rexing, Infor Education instructor, will share his knowledge and expertise of the ISS solution for securing Lawson applications. Security configuration demonstrations include using the ISS user interface and the SSOCONFIG security utility.
You’ll learn how:
- ISS is used to maintain authorizations for Infor Lawson System Foundation (LSF) and Infor Landmark Technology
- Infor Federation Services (IFS) is used to maintain authorization for Infor Ming.le®
- The differences between ISS and IFS
- ISS indexing is used for search and retrieval of users through a cache
- ISS is used for direct updates to the Infor LSF LDAP and Infor Landmark GEN Database
- And many more topics (please see the registration page for details)
This session is an absolute must for Infor Lawson System Foundation and Infor Landmark Technology administrators, application users, and application process owners. Attending this webinar will empower you to more confidently manage security with Infor Security Services.
We look forward to seeing you at the session.