November 18, 2017
Expanded agenda at the next Infor TechEd for Infor Lawson and HCM
Get excited—the next Infor TechEd for Infor Lawson and HCM will take place April 10-12, 2018 in Las Vegas. Registration will open in mid-December. Infor TechEd is a technical education conference designed to help you get the most out of your existing Infor solutions. You’ll be able to collaborate and learn directly from top Infor product experts and developers through deep-dive sessions, hands-on open lab, product keynotes. Plus, you’ll be able to network and connect with fellow Infor customers and partners.
We’re excited to present a completely new and expanded agenda covering the latest product features and functionalities. Brand new and revamped past topics will include, but not be limited to:
- Cloverleaf & Healthcare web services, User Points of Control, SMAT Database, and Global Monitor
- Benefits: Planning, Configuring Enrollment Events, and Reporting
- Today’s Global HR, a walkthrough of Transition Management, Infor Ming.le with HCM, Interfacing with Benefits and Absence Management, and HCM Mobile UI
- Global HR and a walkthrough of hiring to onboarding, Infor Ming.le and HCM, and HCM Mobile UI
- New features and functionality in Lawson Security Administrator, Lawson System Foundation, and security administration in the Cloud
- Infor Process Automation, with a heavy focus on what is new in version 11
- Infor Landmark Configuration Console, ION process for Lawson applications, and Spreadsheet Designer
- CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management user experience, business processes, and differences from Lawson V10
- • The latest Business Intelligence, reporting and analytics features for Lawson and CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management
Stay tuned for additional updates regarding early bird pricing and sessions details as we get closer to opening registration.