December 6, 2018
This week marks the following new feature roll-out to users of Infor OS Cloud Edition (CE).
iPaaS (Infor ION)
- Connect: A new message header is available, called “Source.”
- Connect: A new type of message headers is available in ION, called “Custom headers.”
- Connect: A new Network connection point type is introduced to ION.*
- Connect: For IMS integrations, when an application sends a document to an ION IMS connection point and no route is defined for the document, the document is rejected.
- Connect: The Enterprise Connector now writes all its log statements to the Enterprise Connector grid node log.
- Mapper: Global user-defined function comments and usage are improved.
- Mapper: Usability enhancements are addressed for sensitive data mappings.
- Process: Several API methods are added to the endpoint process/application for the ION Services suite in the ION API Gateway. These methods can be used to create and cancel alerts, tasks, and notifications.
- Process: Email notifications for alerts, tasks, and notifications contain the optional <PRIORITY_TXT> placeholder to show the item priority.
- Process: On the details screen of tasks, alerts, and notifications widgets, you can now also see the Priority property.
- Process: A new Homepage Task Manager widget is available under the Business Process category. This new widget allows authorized users of a workflow to view, reassign, and take action on Tasks without being on the distribution list. For example, a manager of a team can use this widget to reassign tasks when a task is escalated.
- Workflow authorizations: In ION Desk, you can configure workflow authorizations for “Manage”. This allows a role to use the new Task Manager widget.
- Process: In the Workflow Viewer widget, the Wait-type workflow step displays information about time to wait.
- Process: Renamed action button: The Done action button, used to close the notification in workflow notifications shown
in the Notification List widget, is renamed Remove. Notifications have no action needed, so the “Done” label was misleading.
- OneView: Grouping by document ID: If no document ID exists inside the message but the document ID header is set, then the document ID header is used for grouping.
- OneView: You can select how many pages you want to export from the advanced view grid in OneView.
- Data Catalog: The name of the downloaded zip file now matches the name of the object being exported.
- Ming.le Mobile: Pulse notifications are now displayed on the Notifications tab.
- Ming.le Mobile: Inbox mobile uses the proper IFS roles for determining access to mobile features.
- ION Desk: If your modeling objects have specific types and statuses beyond the active and inactive status, you may need to filter the overview pages on these types and statuses as well. All the object-specific filtering options are now combined under the same filter icon on the page toolbar.
- ION Desk: On the manage pages, the user identifiers are shown as full names instead of less meaningful GUIDs.
Data Services (Infor Data Lake)*
- The Purge user interface is improved by including the purge date/time picker, the purge size, and the purge description.
- The handling of date and time is improved in the Data Lake API Suite.
A similar set of features will be available in the 12.0.29 Infor OS for on-premise customers. A full list of new features, bugs fixed, and other documentation can be found on Infor Xtreme. Learn more about Infor OS here or contact us anytime.
Don’t see a feature you want? Log into Infor Xtreme and click on Resources > Enhancement Requests. You can enter your own and vote for others.
*=Available in the Cloud Edition only